Spectacular Ireland for your Wedding
Ireland is steeped in history and heritage, pocketed with locations and visitor attractions of spectacular beauty. We particularly favour the Wild Atlantic Way in the stunning West of Ireland, on the East of Ireland our capital city Dublin and hidden gem Castle Leslie in Co. Monaghan are very special. Ireland is home to some of the most renowned golf courses, castles, folk parks, show caves, museums, art and cultural centres. The Wild Atlantic Way includes the beautiful Ring of Kerry, and houses the jewel in the crown of Ireland, the majestic Cliffs of Moher region, considered by many to be the 8th wonder of the world.While Dublin famous for its easy going charm and cultural heritage it is also the capital of “The Craic” the art of life.
The Perfect Location Whatever the Weather!
Let this be the backdrop to your fairytale wedding. Ireland’s climate is temperate and makes for an enjoyable visit at any time of the year. Therefore you don’t need to be over influenced by selecting an ideal time of the year. Focus instead on what aspect of Ireland you want to enjoy and let this determine your timing. For instance there are many people who prefer Ireland in Fall or Winter – when the fires are burning in our luxury wedding venues, when warm food created by award winning chefs tastes beautifully and when nature puts on some of its most spectacular shows along our Atlantic coastline. Regardless of the timing of your visit or wedding, the Irish welcome is always waiting and always warm.
Top 10 Reasons to Get Married in Ireland
- One of the world’s most romantic places where Celtic Fairytales become a reality!
- Spectacular scenery & natural beauty.
- Our unique heritage & traditions including the Claddagh Ring, which is exclusive to Ireland, rural living & folklore!
- Gentle & relaxed pace of life.
- Enchanted Venues to host your celebration from your own medieval castle, to Ireland’s most wonderful manor houses!
- Visit one of the potential Wonders of the World, the breath taking Cliffs of Moher.
- Golfers Paradise…World’s finest courses!
- Creamy pint of Guinness!
- No extremes in the climate!
- Everyone has an ancestor in Ireland!