As with the brides wedding dress, the groom attire needs lot of attention… especially for a destination wedding! So, if you are planning a destination wedding, some advice to ensure your attire arrives in good condition .
- On boarding see if hostess will hang suit bag for you to avoid having to place in overhead locker
- Don’t ship your attire encase it doesn’t arrive
- Pack your attire in an un coloured acid-free tissue paper
- Arrange a professional dry cleaning service close to your wedding venue to prepare your attire before the wedding
- If going on honeymoon nominate someone to take your suit home