We are very excited at the prospect of finally getting back to the business of Weddings !! We will be working closely with our wonderful couples to ensure they have an amazing wedding day in a safe environment in line with the government guidelines including social distancing, sanitary stations and food & beverage service! Today we share with you some observations on how Weddings post Lockdown will look.
- 50 but remember this includes hotel staff & your vendors so you could be looking at guest numbers of 30-35 .
- Guests must ware masks other than when sitting at their table
- Doors to the property open
- Hand Sanitiser Stations at all entry points
- Will take place in a private room where possible
- Service stations will have physical distancing queuing systems
- All service stations will be managed by service staff
- Canapes/finger food will be served as individual portions
- Maximum open space may mean less furniture /seating
- Call To Dinner – queuing system to enter the room
- Hand Sanitizer Station at the entrance
- Room Set Up including table layout &number of guests pending Govt guidelines (19/6/20)
- Table Plan – families seated together
- Table Setting – no shared items ie water jugs/salt & pepper/butter
- Menus – one per person /waiter will advise /on screen
- No family style ie shared vegetables
- No buffet style
- All dishes served to guest on one plate
- Signage – on tables /dancefloor reminding guests to social distance
- Late Night Snack – single portion per person
- Physical Distancing on the dance floor !
- The one man band /DJ behind screen
- Set Up: in line with social distancing guidelines
Wedding Vendors /Suppliers:
- The venue will require exact list with details including person/s delivering
- Adhere to scheduled /agreed delivery time
- They need to be included as part of the maximum numbers permitted to attend an event
Hope you found today’s Blog informative but if you have any further queries Contact Us and we will be delighted to answer your question XX.
Planning service options from “Full Planning to One-Off Consultation” available to suit every couple Just Ask!